Soup is a great thing to enjoy for lunch….or whilst doing a detox…..since it’s easy to digest, full of antioxidants & with the added spices to support your liver & inflammation – why not give this one a go?!! Soups are a great way to add veggies into your kids day?!!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 pumpkin, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1.2L vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp Miso paste
- 1 Tbsp turmeric, grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- Melt the oil over medium heat, add in carrots, pumpkin, onion, & garlic. Saute for 10mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock, ginger & turmeric, reduce the heat, cover & simmer for 30mins or in a slow cooker till veggies are tender.
- Puree the soup using a blender, adding in the Miso paste. Season with salt & pepper.
- Enjoy with a piece of crusty sourdough!