Turmeric is a great spice to have in your kitchen….it protects the liver, boosts the immune system & even reduces inflammation….particularly in muscles damaged post-exercise.
Here’s an easy way to include it in your daily diet….especially during the Activate NT program where you’re extending yourself a little more with exercise!!
- x1 large cauliflower
- 1/4C extra virgin olive oil plus extra for frying)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Turmeric powder
- Black Pepper
- Thinly sliced fried red chilli & spring onions
- Cut cauliflower into 4-5 1.5cm thick slices.
- Cook cauliflower slices in olive oil for 2-3mins till golden brown.
- Transfer to lined baking tray.
- Whisk olive oil, turmeric & some cracked black pepper until well combined. Brush over steaks.
- Roast cauliflower in the moderate oven for 12-15mins or until tender & crisp.
- Serve as vegetarian main or as a side dish.