Endometriosis can be a debilitating problem for many women….pain, heavy bleeding, fatigue etc. This smoothie full of protein rich ingredients, packed with magnesium, selenium, zinc, potassium, iron & antioxidants.
- 1-2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1Tblsp cacoa powder (or cocoa if you have – full of magnesium, calcium, iron)
- 1Tblsp molasses (high calcium, manganese, iron, potassium & Vit B’s)
- 1tsp moringa powder (high protein, vitamin A, C, potassium & calcium – I have this in stock too now!!)
- 1C nutmilk of choice (add water to thin out if needed)
- Handful of Raspberries (high in calcium, magnesium, Vit C & B’s – great to help menstrual cramps)
- 1Tblsp LSA (high zinc, selenium, magnesium, calcium & protein)
- Dash of cinnamon powder (is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, balances blood sugars, etc)
You can add a raw egg if you don’t have moringa….high in calcium, iron, zinc, Vit B’s & is a great source of protein! Or even some natural yoghurt for extra calcium, Vit D & protein.
Throw all into your blended….add some ice if you like…& whizz up!