With lots of parties with family & friends in the next couple of weeks….we ALL overindulged this time of year. Trying to keep some BALANCE is the key.
- Firstly…be kind to yourself…& those around you. It’s good for your mind & soul.
- Yes…you probably will indulge, but try to eat/drink the healthy stuff as much as possible. Enjoy plenty of healthy salads & veggies to go with festive foods.
- Water…it IS your friend. Especially up here…drink it up!!!
- Get out & about…go for a walk early morning to beat the heat, or at night to check out the Christmas lights.
- Find some time out just for you…it helps you to ground your feelings & settle the mind…it can be an emotional time of year.
- Smile when you greet people…even when you’re on the phone – they can ‘hear’ your smile! 🙂
Remember….things can be difficult for some this time of year…talk to those around you when needed – look out & support each other. There’s added pressure during the Festive season which some experience…here’s some extra tips to get you through. XO
Lifeline is also there for those in need 13 11 14
I wish you a Merry Christmas & an amazing New Year!!
Stay safe & have FUN!!!