These days there are all types of ‘wraps’ which are tasty & boosted with proteins such as chia seeds, quinoa….& also give tasty gluten free options too.
Here’s some tasty options you might want to try out!
- tuna, mashed boiled eggs, baby spinach & grated carrot
- mashed avocado with lemon juice, grated carrot, leg ham & rocket
- hommus, julienne cucumber, grated carrot, alfalfa sprouts
- cottage cheese, lettuce, julienne cucumber & capsicum
- edamame green dip, sliced olives, diced tomato, rocket & feta
- pesto, chicken, grated carrot, avocado & lettuce
- mashed avocado & boiled egg, diced tomato & rocket
- pumpkin dip, leg ham/chicken, baby spinach
- beetroot hommus, roast sweet potato/pumpkin, feta & baby spincah
You can roll them up & cut into hand sized (3-4cm) pieces for kids divided lunchboxes, or just roll & wrap!
Need more lunchbox ideas….click here!