My passion…..Flower Essences.
Nature continually amazes me with her beauty & ability to heal on many levels. I have been using Flower Essences for over 15yrs with clients, & I always experience pure joy each time someone has a consult with me. To see how the Flower Essences they choose ‘speak to them’….exactly how their feeling & where they need that extra support. Great to help emotional struggles & stresses….& work so well with kids too!!
The unmasking of the soul,
to be true to yourself, honest & open.
I am what I am,
a traveler walking through Life.
All the riches of my being
are there for all to see.
If you’d like an appointment to experience how Flower Essences can support YOU…..call me on 0411 378 997 or book here!
These days there are all types of ‘wraps’ which are tasty & boosted with proteins such as chia seeds, quinoa….& also give tasty gluten free options too.
Here’s some tasty options you might want to try out!
- tuna, mashed boiled eggs, baby spinach & grated carrot
- mashed avocado with lemon juice, grated carrot, leg ham & rocket
- hommus, julienne cucumber, grated carrot, alfalfa sprouts
- cottage cheese, lettuce, julienne cucumber & capsicum
- edamame green dip, sliced olives, diced tomato, rocket & feta
- pesto, chicken, grated carrot, avocado & lettuce
- mashed avocado & boiled egg, diced tomato & rocket
- pumpkin dip, leg ham/chicken, baby spinach
- beetroot hommus, roast sweet potato/pumpkin, feta & baby spincah
You can roll them up & cut into hand sized (3-4cm) pieces for kids divided lunchboxes, or just roll & wrap!
Need more lunchbox ideas….click here!
Sometimes we may feel vulnerable….our focus scattered & lacking awareness of what’s really going on in ‘our’ world. Wattle Flower Essence can help to support a more mature & alert approach to circumstances – so we avoid unnecessary dangers.
It helps to steady the mind & face up to the consequences of our behaviour. To have a wise view of Life. The yellow colour brings joy & positivity to the circumstances. I found wattle in bloom everywhere on my recent trip to Perth.
Today I know but little
tomorrow I will know more.
Each step will bring me closer
what lies beneath so many veils & layers,
which keys fit in which doors.
If you’d like to experience how Flower Essences may support you during emotional or challenging times….book an appointment with me today. For $125 for an initial consult (private health fund rebates available), you will get a personalised bottle of Flower Essences to support you along with the meditation poems to further enhance them into your life.
Banana cake is a favourite in our household….there always seems to be good intentions of eating the bananas….but they do seem to go ‘black’ quicker up here??!!
So I have adapted this ‘Merry Maker Sisters’ recipe to include more fruits, no eggs & no added sugar. Enjoy……I’m sure you & your family will love this in their lunch boxes!! 😉
- 3/4C Coconut oil
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3Tbsp ground Chia Seeds (I use a coffee grinder, but mortar & pestle should work)
- 2C Almond meal
- 2-3tsp cinnamon
- 3/4C chopped raw nuts, plus extra to top with
- 3/4C Blackberries/raspberries
- 8 soaked in water, chopped dates
- 1tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C, line a 20cmx10cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Soak ground chia seeds in 3Tbsp water for 5-8mins till gelatinous.
- In a large bowl mix almond meal, nuts, cinnamon & baking powder. Stir through until well combined dates, berries, bananas & chia seed gel.
- Transfer to prepared tin & sprinkle with extra nuts. Place in oven for 50mins, or until skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before turning out of tin, slice & serve.