Did you sign up for Activate this year???
Lucky you….You really have spent the best $40 on your health. 😉
Did you realise you’re also able to join Louise (nutritionist from Healthy Eating Australia) & myself at one of our three Healthy Eating Workshops for FREE!!!??
Please let me know if you’d like to join us at our workshops….as places are limited!!!
Saturday 13th May 10-12noon
Sunday 28th May 1-3pm
Saturday 10th June 10-12noon
All held at The Heights, Durack Community Centre.
Not only will I be encouraging you on my FB page to keep Activated….I also I will be letting you know how I’m going (since I’ve committed myself to 3-4 classes a week for the 8 weeks).
If you’d like to join us for Activate….you can still sign up today ~100 places left!!
I’ve had a few clients looking for yoga classes specifically for their children recently….it’s a great way for them to ‘slow down’ & reconnect to themselves. I’m looked around & their are a few listed below.
No personal experience of these classes or teachers….just the contacts for YOU to try for yourself!
Specific Mum’s & Bubs & Prenatal classes too!!
- Nic’s Yoga for Kids & Families – in Palmerston & Berry Springs….check it out online, even sport vouchers can be used.
- Kidsfit – offers family & kids exercise classes….Check it out & again – sport vouchers can be used!
- Darwin Yoga Space – special classes for kids….check it out!
Mum’s & Bubs & Prenatal:
- Agoy Yoga – in Woolner…check it out for both of these special classes!
- Nic’s Yoga for Kids & Families – in Palmerston & Berry Springs….check it out online.
- Darwin Yoga Space – special prenatal classes available….check it out!
- Child Birth Education Assoc. – has great priced prenatal yoga & mum’s & bubs exercise classes
Don’t forget…..yoga studios are capable to adapt for any ability & pregnancy….just let your instructor know!!
If you know of any others….please let me know!!
Oh….don’t forget the FREE Yoga every Wednesday night in Goyder Square 6-7pm 🙂
Plus….sign up for Activate TODAY.…plenty of classes for mum’s & bubs there to choose from too!!
I LOVE fish…..& I think I will definitely try this with the next Barra hubby catches…..or I think I have some Blue Nosed Salmon in the freezer!!??
Fish is high in omega-3 oils, plus full of vitamins A & D, B vitamins, calcium, potassium, selenium, & chromium….great for your heart, skin, weight loss & your mental health. Enjoy!!!
- 1/4C miso paste
- 1Tbsp mirin seasoning
- 1Tbsp tamari
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks or spiralised
- 4cm ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 4 spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- 500g skinless white firm fish – enough for 4 serves (or any you like really?!)
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Combine miso paste, mirin, tamari, & oil into small bowl.
- Combine the carrot, ginger & 3/4 spring onions in another bowl.
- Cut x4 30cm squares of baking paper. Onto this place half carrot mixture.
- Top carrot with fish & remaining carrot mixture. Drizzle with miso mixture.
- Bring the long sides of paper together & fold to seal. Enclose the ends & place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15mins or until fish is cooked through. Set aside for 2mins, top with remaining spring onions, then serve with brown jasmine rice & baby pak choy.