Apologies if you tried to buy tickets via my previous email…my silly tech error?! The link below & Facebook works just fine.. 😉
As you may know already…February is Ovarian Cancer Awareness month.
Just recently a lovely Darwin lady lost her battle with Ovarian Cancer. She was sooo full of life & wanted to help educate women about trusting their gut instinct to get health concerns checked & double checked early.
We want to help others be more mindful of their health….mind, body & soul. Tammy, Louise & I would love you to join us for our Women’s Awareness & Wellness Afternoon Teal where mindfulness, health – body, mind & soul….& of course healthy treats & organic herbal tea will be on offer.
There will also be some beautiful products from these wonderful practitioners….with 10% sales going directly to Ovarian Cancer Australia.
Please note that if you purchase a ticket & are unable to attend there are no refunds as all ticket proceeds are donated to Ovarian Cancer Australia.
If you are unable to attend, & wish to donate please do so via:
Thank you for your support X
Anxiety is something I commonly see in clinic…& it can affect people from from varying levels.
Symptoms of anxiety can be very unsettling. Your heart rate increases, your mind races & you can no longer think straight. Though everyone experiences anxiety a bit differently, there are some more common symptoms to look out for.
- racing heart;
- hot flushes, sweating & skin clamminess;
- rapid breathing; &/or
- frequent gastrointestinal upsets.
- feelings of excess worry, panic, fear or guilt;
- obsessive thinking & behaviours; &/or
- feeling generally tense and wound up.
Some Lifestyle tips for you to try:
- Connect with friends – keeping in touch with people maintains your support network;
- Exercise (ideally outdoors) – regular exercise has been shown to improve mood & reduce feelings of stress;
- Choose healthy foods – consume protein at each meal & avoid refined & sugary foods. This can help balance your blood sugar levels, reducing mood imbalances & lessening anxiety;
- Avoid caffeine – stimulants such as caffeine can exacerbate anxiety; &
- Breathe! – if you start to feel panicky or anxious, focus on taking some slow, purposeful, deep breaths, helping you return to a state of calm. Meditation can also help to quieten your mind & instill calm. I hope to bring a meditation class to the clinic soon. 🙂
If you can relate to any of the above, give me a call to see how I can help you. I may use Flower Essences, Herbs, nutrients &/or herbal teas. Each of us are individuals….so no two cases are the same. 🙂
SPIRITember is going to be an amazing celebration for the month of September all around Australia, this year and every year!
“September is Spirituality & Holistic Health Awareness Month.” Educational/Practical/Real
Yes you read that correctly! Let’s do it!
The time is right and the time is now to bring all things spiritual into the spotlight.
AIM: Raise awareness and acceptance within the general public of spirituality and holistic health through providing events/celebrations around Australia showcasing professional and ethical practitioners during the month of September.
Awareness month starts 1st September 2017 with events/celebrations on consecutive weekends in September. Independent events listed on the website and SPIRITember events.
Northern Territory is on 24th September (Sunday) at Allora Gardens 10am until 5pm.
To provide education and information through real life examples of how spirituality and holistic health can be integrated into everyday life.
To showcase professional practitioners in their field and provide educational presentation/s perspective and workshops and trade displays.
To raise the awareness and acceptance of spirituality and holistic health and it’s concepts through education events\Celebrations\workshops\speakers in a real and everyday kind of way.
Love to see YOU there!!