My passion…..Flower Essences.
Nature continually amazes me with her beauty & ability to heal on many levels. I have been using Flower Essences for over 15yrs with clients, & I always experience pure joy each time someone has a consult with me. To see how the Flower Essences they choose ‘speak to them’….exactly how their feeling & where they need that extra support. Great to help emotional struggles & stresses….& work so well with kids too!!
The unmasking of the soul,
to be true to yourself, honest & open.
I am what I am,
a traveler walking through Life.
All the riches of my being
are there for all to see.
If you’d like an appointment to experience how Flower Essences can support YOU…..call me on 0411 378 997 or book here!
Anxiety is something I commonly see in clinic…& it can affect people from from varying levels.
Symptoms of anxiety can be very unsettling. Your heart rate increases, your mind races & you can no longer think straight. Though everyone experiences anxiety a bit differently, there are some more common symptoms to look out for.
- racing heart;
- hot flushes, sweating & skin clamminess;
- rapid breathing; &/or
- frequent gastrointestinal upsets.
- feelings of excess worry, panic, fear or guilt;
- obsessive thinking & behaviours; &/or
- feeling generally tense and wound up.
Some Lifestyle tips for you to try:
- Connect with friends – keeping in touch with people maintains your support network;
- Exercise (ideally outdoors) – regular exercise has been shown to improve mood & reduce feelings of stress;
- Choose healthy foods – consume protein at each meal & avoid refined & sugary foods. This can help balance your blood sugar levels, reducing mood imbalances & lessening anxiety;
- Avoid caffeine – stimulants such as caffeine can exacerbate anxiety; &
- Breathe! – if you start to feel panicky or anxious, focus on taking some slow, purposeful, deep breaths, helping you return to a state of calm. Meditation can also help to quieten your mind & instill calm. I hope to bring a meditation class to the clinic soon. 🙂
If you can relate to any of the above, give me a call to see how I can help you. I may use Flower Essences, Herbs, nutrients &/or herbal teas. Each of us are individuals….so no two cases are the same. 🙂
Sometimes we may feel vulnerable….our focus scattered & lacking awareness of what’s really going on in ‘our’ world. Wattle Flower Essence can help to support a more mature & alert approach to circumstances – so we avoid unnecessary dangers.
It helps to steady the mind & face up to the consequences of our behaviour. To have a wise view of Life. The yellow colour brings joy & positivity to the circumstances. I found wattle in bloom everywhere on my recent trip to Perth.
Today I know but little
tomorrow I will know more.
Each step will bring me closer
what lies beneath so many veils & layers,
which keys fit in which doors.
If you’d like to experience how Flower Essences may support you during emotional or challenging times….book an appointment with me today. For $125 for an initial consult (private health fund rebates available), you will get a personalised bottle of Flower Essences to support you along with the meditation poems to further enhance them into your life.