Looking for a tasty midweek meal this week???
This vegetarian meal can be switched to replace the tofu with chicken/turkey/prawns if you prefer….& even the noodles can be of your choice…or even brown rice or quinoa if you’d prefer. Add any veggies in the fridge to pack them in there.
- 1/4C tamari
- 2-3 red chilies, finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2cm ginger, finely grated
- 1Tbs honey
- 3Tbs lime juice
- finely grated zest of 1 lime
- handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 300g medium tofu
- 1/3C coconut oil
- 150g snowpeas, diagonally sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, sliced
- 3 spring onions, diagonally sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- pkt rice noodles
- Combine tamari, honey, lime juice, chili, garlic, ginger & ring into jug & whisk together. Drain tofu, halve & cut into into 1.5cm thick slices.
- Heat 2Tbs oil in frypan over medium heat. Cook tofu for 2-3mins on each side or until golden. Pour half of the sauce mixture over tofu &simmer for 1-2mins, till sauce thickens.
- Prepare noodles as per packet. Heat remaining oil in wok. Add snowpeas, broccolini, capsicum & spring onions & stirfry for 1min. Add remaining sauce & cook for further 2mins.
- Stir through drained noodles with veggies until heated.
- Divide noodles & veggies into serving bowls. Top with tofu, coriander & sauce.