Trying to pack in the veggies & still provide a tasty meal for the family can sometimes be a chore….but this will have something yummy for the table, it can save you time as a slow cook & you can freeze leftovers for later!! 😉
- can lima beans, drained & rinsed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 1 C broccoli, chopped
- 1 capsicum, seeded & cut into thin strips
- 2Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2C veggie stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 400g mushrooms of choice
- 1 C soy yoghurt (or Greek)
- Combine all ingredients into slow cooker except mushrooms & yoghurt.
- Set on auto or low for overnight cooking or as you leave for work.
- During last 20mins or upon arrival home after work…add in mushrooms. Unwind…have a shower, or chop up a green salad to serve alongside.
- Stir through yoghurt before serving. Enjoy!!
“Be confident & fearless as a cook. Accept compliments & criticisms graciously. Never apologise if it doesn’t work out….just do your best” ~Audrey Tea