Looking for an indulgent choccie snack that won’t break your ‘calorie bank’ this holiday season???
Boosted with greens full of iron, magnesium, potassium, & folate; protein for that added punch of energy…plus cherries aid melatonin production – so better sleep!
- 1C grated zucchini
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/2C frozen/pitted cherries (in season or berries)
- 1/4C raw cacao powder
- 1Tbls chia seeds
- 1C milk of choice
- 1/2C water (or coconut water)
- pinch or stevia or little honey if needed
- Throw all the ingredients into a high-powered blender & blend till smooth.
- Add little extra water is prefer thinner smoothie.
Recipe from “Smoothies, Bowls & Drinks” by Sarah Wilson.by